Joining NYP Tri for both New and Existing Members
NYP Tri is more than just a Tri Club and we have lots of training opportunities and events throughout the year. All paid up members are welcome and encouraged to attend these.
Adult Membership benefits:
- Open Water Swimming at Ripon Racecourse (April/May to September/October)
- NYP Corporate membership to Brimhams (HBC) pools and gyms
- NYP Annual Dinner & Club Championship Awards
- Automatic entry to the NYP Club Championships
- Subsidised coached pool swims
- Entry to the Club Open Water Swim Series
- Free Coached Open Water Swim Sessions
- Tri Specific Training Sessions
- Subsidised club clothing
- Subsidised entry to NYP Duathlon series
- Sunday Social Group Bike Rides
- Access to closed NYP Tri Members forum on Facebook for news/updates/info
The cost of adult membership is £50 per annum.
NB – further to special request, we have SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP to allow members who are too remote to take advantage of club benefits to keep in touch and to race in club colours. Social members do NOT have any access to Open Water swimming or subsidised club coaching or events. Cost of social membership is £10 per annum.
|Adult (new or renewing)||£50|
|Skins swimmer (only 14deg+)||£50|
|Competent swimmer 16-18||£25|
|HaTriC (two sessions)||£20|
|HaTriC (one session||£10|
First join NYP Tri by clicking here:
Your membership card will be posted to you if you have already attended a lake induction. New members will receive their cards at their induction briefing. You will need to bring an indemnity form to the briefing, see Open Water Swim Page.